Concerts in the Goethe Hall of the Baumanns Cave
Unique acoustics - extraordinary atmosphere
Deep inside the mountain in Rübeland is the Goethe Hall, a unique, subterranean natural stage.
The perfect location for concerts, choir performances or other musical events.
Experience a unique atmosphere that enchants the senses and immerse yourself in a fascinating underground world. The unique acoustics of the Goethe Hall in connection with the enchanting stalactite backdrop of the underground natural stage create an ambience that is second to none.
Get your tickets now for an unforgettable concert experience in the Baumanns Cave and dare your acoustic and visual short trip out of everyday life and into the inside of the mountain.
October 2023 "The Gregorian Voices"
Rent the Goethe Hall as a concert location?
Are you an artist yourself or part of a music group and would like to organize a concert in the Baumannshöhle?
Contact us conveniently by e-mail to info(at)harzer-hoehlen.de and we will make you an individual offer.
Notes on your concert visit
- Admission is 15 minutes before the start of the concert.
- Free choice of seats for the concert.
- The temperature in the Baumanns Cave is constantly 8-9° C. Please bring warm clothing and/or cushions with you to the performance.
- The Goethe Hall in the Baumanns Cave can be reached via several steps and is not barrier-free.
- Photography and filming is not permitted inside the cave. Thank you for your understanding.