Our highlight for little witches and devils
age recommendation from 5 years
On April 30, witches and devils are loose in the Rübeland stalactite caves.
A colorful program awaits you and your senior witches and devils at the Kids' Walpurgis in our Baumann Cave, including many free offers.
In the foyer of the Baumanns Cave (free of charge) including:
- Painting and handicraft area for creative witches and devils
- Witch's broom workshop: conjure up your own witch's broom in no time at all
- Button manufacture: create your personal Walpurgis souvenir
Witch reading in the Goethe Hall
Our HIGHLIGHT for you: the WITCH READING in the Goethe Hall.
Together with the Freies Theater Harz, it goes deep into the mystical Goethe Hall. There you will meet our cave witch, who is waiting for you with an exciting short story.
The witch reading is a paid offer. Online tickets and dates you see below. Remaining tickets may still be available at the box office.
We are really looking forward to bewitching you!
online tickets for the witch reading
> in the Goethe Hall (30th April, 2023)
2:30 p.m. 3:00 p.m. 3:30 p.m.
> price: 6,66 EUR per person (adults and children)
You should consider:
- your witch and/or devil costume
(don't worry, if you don't want to dress up, you're of course welcome too!)
- Special information for the witch reading in the Goethe Hall:
- Remember to book an online ticket well in advance. There are usually only a few remaining tickets available at the box office.
- Free choice of seat for the show.
- The Baumanns Cave has a constant temperature of 8-9° C. Please bring warm clothing and/or a seat cushion with you.
- The Goethe Hall in the Baumanns Cave can be reached via several steps and is not barrier-free.
- Photography and filming is not permitted inside the cave. Thank you very much for your understanding.