> Additional services
- champagne reception in the entrance hall of the Baumanns Cave > 2.00 EUR p.p. gross
- various liqueurs (0,02l) > 1,50 EUR p.p. gross
- water, juice, non-alcoholic soft drinks > 2,00 EUR p.p. gross
In the case of a civil marriage, it is necessary to register for the marriage at the registry office of Stadt Oberharz am Brocken. (contact: Mrs. Jendral, registrar, phone 039454/45234)
Would you like to say yes in an extraordinary and unique atmosphere? Then the Goethe Hall in the Baumanns Cave in Rübeland is the perfect location for your wedding.
The dreamlike dripstone scenery in the background, the illuminated Wolfgang Lake at your feet, the dripstone cave bathed in soft candlelight… Bride and groom can expect pure romance when they tie the knot for life in the Harz Caves.
In the Goethe Hall of the Baumanns Cave, both civil weddings and free weddings with your own speaker are possible. We would be happy to advise you on possible wedding photographers who already know the special conditions when taking photos in our Baumanns Cave.
> Hall rental and included services:
- price: 499,00 EUR gross
- Based on the current situation, special prices are possible on request.
- Included service:
- cave lighting and lighting of the stage with candles and tealights
- provision of all technical connections
- technicians on site for stage lighting and playing music of your choice
- provision of chairs / tables for the wedding including decorating
- support from experienced cave staff during the event
Then simply fill out the contact form below – we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.