Here you will find the most frequently asked questions of our guests and the appropriate answers.
Rübeland has more than 10 caves (e.g. the Cameroon Cave, Biel Cave, etc.). However, only two are open to the public: the Hermanns Cave and the Baumanns Cave.
More information can be found here:
The following special offers are available (if open and permitted in terms of current infection protection requirements):
- weddings in a unique scenery of stalactites and stalagmites Click here for more information.
- children’s birthday parties - adventurous and worth knowing cave tour for the birthday child and his friends on request
- adventure tours for groups of children from kindergartens, schools, etc. Click here for more information.
- flashlight tours for children – a special holiday offer for the little “cave explorers” Click here for more information.
- unique theater performances in the Goethe Hall of the Baumanns Cave Click here for more information.
- company events, special tours, film recordings, etc. on request
Group inquiries are processed separately and can be requested using our contact form.
Tickets for theater events can only be purchased online or in cash at the box office (no EC payment possible).
Inside the cave there are temperatures around 9° C and the theater performances last about 60 minutes. Therefore, we recommend bringing warm clothing, a seat cushion and a blanket with you.
It is not permitted to take food and drinks with you.
Reservations made by telephone in advance are accepted for groups of 15 or more.
Group inquiries for groups of 20 or more will be processed separately. In addition to guided tours through our caves we also offer special theater events on request. Just contact us by using the contact form, e-mail to info[at]harzer-hoehlen.de or phone at 039454-49132.
Our flashlight tour for children is addressed to our little cave explorers and takes place mainly during the holidays. Current dates (if available) and prices can be found HERE.
Duration: approximately 50 minutes
age recommendation: from 5 years
>> only bookable online
>> further information under 039454-49132 (no ticket reservations possible)
>> limited number of participants
>> children need to be accompanied by an adult
>> We kindly ask you to book a maximum of 2 adult companions per child.
✔ own flashlight for each participant
✔ bike helmet
✔ warm clothing (in the cave 8 ° - 9 ° C)
✔ solid shoes and a good mood.
Himmel & Höhle is an EXCLUSIVE ticket for all of you who want to combine two very special Harz highlights in one day.
Discover the Harz Mountains from unique perspectives that couldn't be more different.
With this promotion you can expect entry to the longest suspension bridge of its kind, at a dizzying height - so close to HEAVEN - and a visit of one of our fascinating CAVES in Rübeland - deep in the heart of the Harz Mountains.